PERSONAL BRANDING PRESENTATIONS AND WORKSHOPS
[accordion_pane accordion_title=”You Are the Product: Building a Personal Brand That Works“]
Participants in this workshop will learn how to make themselves more marketable in three steps. The presentation covers the importance of personal branding and the 3 step brand development formula. You will be surprised at how fast and easy it is to do with a little guidance and motivation.
This seminar is for students, working professionals and even business owners who have wanted to take their personal brand to the next level but didn’t know where to start or how to go about building it.
- Uncovered purpose
- Website content outline
- Brand Essentials Checklist
- Brand Communication Plan
- Content Schedule
[/accordion_pane][accordion_pane accordion_title=”Social Media for the Young Professional“]
Want employers to find you? Learn how to navigate social media and gain a competitive edge in the job market! About 80 percent of companies use social media for recruitment and a third of employers have rejected candidates based on information they found online. Is your social media presence tailored to beat the odds and have companies find and recruit you?
- Five ways to gain a competitive edge
- How to highlight your unique skills in the job market
- Attract recruiters and employers using tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and blogs
[accordion_pane accordion_title=”Becoming an On-Campus Influencer“]
This workshop is designed for ambitious college students who are ready to make an impact on their college campus and want to stand out from their peers as mature and professional. The session teaches students how to treat their college career like a full-time job and professional development program where they constantly seek experiential learning opportunities and develop their executive presence. Attendees learn how to take their skills from the classroom to the boardroom.
- Why personal branding is important
- Top tips for building an online and offline presence
- Attract opportunities using tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and blogs
- Leveraging on-campus experience and leadership roles for professional development
[accordion_pane accordion_title=”Your Network is Your Net Worth“]
Networking is key to achieving success in your career but not a skill that many have mastered. This presentation helps attendees understand the importance of networking with real-life scenarios. They will receive branding tips and networking opportunities to assist them in achieving personal success.
College students who are unsure about the reasons why they need to network, who they should be networking with and want to learn best practices that they can begin implementing immediately.
- Stages of networking relationships
- A concise elevator pitch
- Networking etiquette guidelines
- Networking myths and facts
- Best Practices for networking
PAST CLIENTS AND AUDIENCES